Welcome to AL JAMAL Clinic – Your traditional medicine center. Offering therapies with specialization in spiritual healing with modalities Ruqyah , Hijamah, Cupping, Tibb-e-Nabvi medicine. Experienced certified male and female therapists who has passion for helping people to heal and get better.
We are located centrally in Mississauga (Dixie and Eglinton), easily accessible to clients within Greater Toronto Area.
We offer Therapies :
- Ruqyah – Quranic Spiritual healing
- Al Hijamah
- Osteopathy – Manual Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Men Health
- Weight Management
- Pain Relief Clinict
Main Location : Mississauga
1325 Eglinton Ave E #214, Mississauga, ON L4W 4L9
- Location 2: Milton (Tuesday)
- Location 3: Markham (Wednesday )
Major Intersection: Dixie & Eglinton, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- EMAIL : email@example.com
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK by Appointment
- Monday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Jumah Prayer break)
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
CALL / WALK INS for same day appointments.
For appointments call 647-722-9556
Sk Hakim Jahangir
- Raaqi, Natural Healer, D.O Osteopath (Manual)
- Certified Hijamah Cupping Therapist,
Services & Charges :
- Ruqyah Session $60.00
- Ruqyah for Children $40.00
- (*Note for any health related issues please your doctor first)
- Hijamah Cupping 8 Cups $80.00 ( add $10.00 each additional cup)
- Fire Cupping Detox (6 Cups ) $40.00 (add $10.00 additional cup)
- Scalp Hijamah (5 Cups) $80.00
- Osteopathy Session (20 Minutes) $40.00
- Osteopathy Initial consultation and therapy ($60.00 + $40.00) $100.00
Female Therapist : (Female Patients)
- Hijamah (8 cups) $80.00
- Facial Cupping (rejuvenation) $60.00
- 17th & 18th Aug 2019 Saturday & Sunday Philadelphia, PA USA
- (Close to Trenton, NJ)
Check out top of line famous perfumes from Swiss Arabian USA
NOTE: For all urgent, critical, serious conditions please call 911 and go to emergency. For health issues contact your family doctor. For chronic health issues first consult with your family doctor.
Information provided on this website if for information purpose only, for any health issues consult with your family doctor. We are here to provide the alternative therapies to support healing chronic health issues to best of our knowledge experience .
Copyrights 2015 AL JAMAL CLINIC . All rights reserved.