Osteopathy – Manual therapy at AL JAMAL CLINIC in Mississauga
“Call today for the initial consultation”
What is Osteopathy ?
is one of the manual traditional medicine modality that emphasizes the treatments health condition through the physical manipulation of the body’s muscle tissue bones and joints. Its name derives from Ancient Greek “Osteon” bones and “disease of” pathy.
What conditions can be treated with Osteopathy Manual therapy .
The practice of osteopathy manual therapy began in the United States in 1874. Invented technique by doctor named Andrew Taylor Still, MD, DO from USA. He is considered to be the father of Osteopathy Medicine, he was a physician and surgeon.
Osteopathic techniques becomes famous quickly and practiced world world, popular among countries, Australia, New Land, Canada, European Union,
France, Germany, UK. Osteopathy also practiced in Middle east, Egypt.
Who can be treated ?
What can we treat with Osteopathy – manual therapy
- Attention Deficit Syndrome
- Sleeping disorders
- Bladder issues
- Colitis (abdominal spasm)
- Chronic Constipation
- Developmental delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Malformation of the skull
- Ear infection
- Head Ache
- Back, neck, and heel foot pain;
- Shin splints;
- Tennis elbow
- Repetitive strain injury
- Digestive problems;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Postural problems
Fee for Osteopathy – Manual Therapy
- Initial 30 Minute Therapy $60.00
- Follow therapy each session 30 Min $60.00
- Canada CALL / TEXT : 647-722-9556
- USA CALL / TEXT / WHATSAPP : 972-860-9787
* For any health emergency, serious health conditions call 911 and go to emergence care center. Information provided here is for informational purpose only.