Welcome to AL JAMAL Clinic.
Indeed God created woman more powerful and stronger than man , she is able to carry many roles , responsibilities.
For women health issues and preventive care, contact us for consultation.
We are passionate about our profession, we care about our clients, take time to listen to them to understand fully of their health issues and concerns. Prepare the treatment plans and do the follow ups to see the progress. Female therapists available to consult on women’s and children’s health.
Women’s Health :
- PMS ( Painful periods)
- Hormonal imbalance (Hypo and Hyper Thyroidism)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Postpartum (Post Delivery) Support
- Infection Immunity
- Weight Management
Common diseases in Women:
- Kidney Stones, Gallstones
- Head ache migraines
- Hyper tension (High Blood Pressure)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy periods)
- Hypomenorrhea Menses (Scanty menses)
- Irregular periods
- Post Stroke recovery
- Urinary track infection (UTI)
- Bladder infection
- Cystitis (Bladder infection)
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Breast pain (Mastalgia ) before or during the menses
- Vaginitis, Dryness,
Contact us to set up appointment for initial consultation for preventive care and chronic health issues.
For any health issues first contact your family physician or doctor.
Why choose AL JAMAL CLINIC
- We bring three generations of experience
- Care for clients and Complete treatment plan
- Highly professional and experienced female therapist for female clients
- Open 7 days a week
- Confidential and privacy protected
- Traditional medicine and Natural healing
Traditional therapies we offer
- Ruqyah – Spiritual healing therapy
- Osteopathy – Manual Therapy
- Acupuncture, Acupressure
Women’s Health Symptom Database
LOCATION : 1325 Eglinton Ave E #214, Mississauga, ON L4W 4L9
Major Intersection: Dixie & Eglinton, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Canada Tel : 647-722-9556
- Canada CALL / TEXT: 647-795-6595
- USA CALL / TEXT : 571-781-4072
- Female clients CALL / TEXT : 647-696-8530
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK by Appointment