Herbal Collection and its benefits
Acai berry is blackish purple
grows in central America
rich in antioxidants
2. Goji Berry – Tibetan $15.00, Promote eye health, healthy skin, antioxidants
3. Hibiscus Tea – relief of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, helps digestive, immune and inflammatory problems. Helps cure liver disease, and reduces risk of cancer.
4. Korean Ginseng tea – boost energy, lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, promote relaxation, reduce diabetes and manage sexual dysfunction in men.
5. Aloe Vera- Originates from Arabian Peninsula and it also grows in tropical climates. Improves skin and prevents wrinkles. Reduces constipation, helps treat mouth sores and canker sores
6.Ginkgo biloba – Traditional Chinese medicine, that is an antioxidant and helps prevent memory loss and dementia
7. Curry Leaf – Native to India and Sri Lanka, help the heart function better, fight inflections and make ones hair and skin more lively.
8. Ginger root- Health benefits include relieving nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
9.Devil’s claw- Arthritis relief, aids in digestion and supports kidney health.
10. Indian Spices Mix- boosts immunity,promotes wight loss, helps with digestive processes, helps pain and lowers blood sugar levels.
11. Dill weed- Helps cholesterol, diabetes, digestion, menstrual cycle
12. Galangal- used to treat anorexia, indigestion, colic and stomach ache.
13. Fennel- Anemia, constipation, Helps maintain bone strength and health, improves skin health, lowers blood pressure, increases satiety
14. Echinacea- It is used to treat colds, upper respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections and slow healing wounds
15. Fenugreek- relief from anemia,fever, dandruff, respiratory disorders and insomnia.
16. Finger root- Native to China and southeast Asia. Prevents Bacteria, prevents cavities and ulcers.
17. Feverfew- relieves migraines, calms rheumatoid arthritis, potentially combats cancer and prevents bloodclots.
18. Anise – helps with bloating and settles the digestive tract. Can be used in the treatment of cough, asthma and bronchitis.
19. Olive Leaf- helps with brain function. Also, important in lowering blood pressure and prevents cardiovascular disease.
20. Annatto- its helps promote healthy digestion, strengthen bones, prevents neutral tube effects and eliminates headaches
21. Nutmeg- Relieves pain, soothe indigestion, and improve cognitive function. Also, helps alleviate oral conditions and insomnia
22. Arrowroot- Increased blood circulation, improved metabolism, lower birth defects, reduced stomach concerns.
23. Mustard seed- helps reduce migraines, helps treat blood pressure, helps with the prevention of asthma attacks
24. Asafoetida- asthma relief, lowers blood sugar, helps treat IBS, blood sugar control, reduces flatulence.
25. Mullein- is used for whooping cough,tuberculosis,bronchitis, helps treat gastrointestinal bleeding, joint pain and gout
26. Ashwagandha- has ability to fight cancer, fight diabetes, reduce inflammation, prevents asthma,arthritis, hypertension and stress
27. Mugwort- is used to stimulate gastric juice and bile secretion. It is also used as a calming agent for those who are suffering from nervous stress, depression and exhaustion due to insomnia.
28. Astragulus root- has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. Main use is to boost immune system but is also used to treat heart conditions
29. Moringa – Has been used for centuries to treat and prevent diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis and liver disease.
30. Barberry- benefits include fighting infection, aids the GI Tract, prevents and treats diabetes, cleanses the liver and gallbladder
31. Mint- Treats nausea and headache, aids in breastfeeding, reduced depression and fatigue, helps skin care and prevents memory loss
32. Basil- anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, pain reducer, fever reducer, diabetes preventer , liver and blood vessel protector
33. Milk Thistle- is used a natural treatment to help liver problems. Liver problems include cirrhosis, hepatitis and gallbladder disorders.
34. Bay Leaf- detoxifies body, slows down the aging process, speeds up wound healing and and protects the body from bacterial infections.
35. Marshmallow root- is used for dry cough, inflammations of the stomach. diarrhea, ulcers, constipation, UTI, and stones in the urinary tract.
36. Berberine- is used in Chinese traditional medicine, helps improve intestinal health and lowers cholesterol. Is also able to reduce glucose production in the liver,
37. Marigolds- its helps with treating conditions like rashes, allergies,eczema, dermatitis. Also,helps with apind and swelling from muscle cramps or injuries.
38. Black Cohosh- helps to deal with menopause symptoms such as headaches, hot flashes, mood changes and sleep problems.
39. Maca root- Rich in antioxidants, enhance memory , mood and energy. Balances estrogen levels in females and boosts male fertility.
40. Black Currant- helps strengthen immune system, soothe sore throats and ease flu symptoms.
41. Licorice root- helps with stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and ongoing inflammation of the stomach
42. Boldo- has been used by South American natives against diseases of the liver and for the treatment of gallstones.
43. Lemon grass- is used to treat muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria, reduce body aches and internally to help your digestive system-
44. Borage- can help treat skin disorder like dermatitis and eczema. Also used to increase breast milk production and treat bronchitis.
45. Lemon balm- Protects against liver and heart problems, functions as a a natural antibacterial agent, can regulate overactive thyroid. May aid in digestion.
46. Boswellia Seratta- is helps lower inflammation, reduces join and arthritis problems.helps fight cancer, speed up healing form infections.
47. Kudzu root- helps to deal with alcoholism, upset stomach and vomiting.
48. Bapleurum- has shown to help the liver function and detoxification. Boosts adrenal gland function,
49. Kava root- important in relieving anxiety and restlessness. This root also relieves muscle spasms
50. Juniper berries- improves skin conditions, natural antiseptic, improves digestion, helps with restful sleep
51. Calendula- is used as a oil great for moisturizing chapped and cracked skin. Also its works well on sprained muscles and bruises
52. Burdock root- blood purifier, skin healer, defends against diabetes, combats cancer, improves arthritis.
53. Hyssop- heals respiratory problems, fights parasites and infections, increases circulation and helps digestion.
54. Cardamon- combats nausea, acidity, bloating, gas,heartburn, loss of appetite, constipation, and much more. It eliminate waste through the kidneys
55. Horseradish root- helps prevents cancer, reduces respiratory problems, and digestive helper.
56. Cat’s claw- It is a used to treat a wide range of digestive disorders including like IBS, colitis, gastritis and peptic ulcers.
57. Horehound- protects immune system, helps diabetes and protects against certain types of cancer.
58. Holy basil- Cures fever, respiratory problems, prevents lung and heart disorders.
59. Cayenne Pepper- provides detox support, eliminates acidity and provides circulation.
60.Cumin Seed- helps in digestion, treats skin disorders and insomnia. Anemia, boils, cancer, and respiratory disorders can also be treated.
61. Wild yam- natural alternative to estrogen therapy, helps with weak bones and increases energy and sexual drive in men and women.
62. Golden seal- Used to treat common cold. People also use it for digestive disorder
63. Gotu Kola- helps treat anxiety, depression and helps with wound healing, trauma , varicose veins and blood clots in the leg.
64. Coriander seed- lowers blood sugar, decreases blood pressure and fights food poisoning. Improves Cholesterol and urinary tract infections.
65. Comfrey- as an ointment it sis used to treat bruises and sprained muscles. In a tea can be used to treat a wide range of stomach problems.
66. Chamomille- Is helps to treat insomnia, Can be used to treat muscle spasms and period pain.
67. Chicory root- Reduces constipation, protects the liver, manages osteoarthritis.
68. Cilantro- Rids the body of heavy metals, lowers anxiety and lowers blood sugar levels. Protects against Cardiovascular disease.
69. Chives- It helps with stuffy nose and the common cold. Since it is rich in nutrient and minerals like iron and vitamin C.
70. Cinnamon- Contains a lot of antioxidants, helps with heart health, diabetes, protects brain function
71. Oregano- Helps with respiratory problems, gastrointestinal disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders.
72. Paprika- Helps and prevents Cancer, Important in the treatment of diabetes, Good for eye helath and the heart as well.
73. Parsley- Fights against kidney stones, Gallbladder infection and UTI. Also improves digestion
74. Passion flower- Reduces the effects of Menopause, lower blood pressure, anxiety, help with ADHD symptoms, reduces insulin levels and help with sleep
75. Peppercorns- Improve the stomach’s ability to digest foods and improves intestinal health.
76. Pimento- Reduces pain, detoxifies body,relieves flatulence and reduces stress.
77. Vanilla extract- Reduces inflammation in the body, improves mental health, naturally reduces fever and lowers Cholesterol.
78. Red clover- Can be used for cancer prevention, indigestion, high cholesterol, whooping cough, cough, asthma,bronchitis,
79. Pine bark- Reduces muscle soreness and improve high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, diabetes, ADHD, female reproductive issues, skin, erectile dysfunction.
80. Psyllium Husk- Since it has a considerable amount of fiber it help with diarrhea and constipation which are associated irritable bowl syndrome.
81. Rhodiola- It contains a lot of fat burning and brain boosting power. Helps the body deal with chemical, physical and environmental stress.
82. Tulsi- Deals with acne, diabetes, cancer, balance hormones, Good for oral health and a good source of Vitamin K.
83. Raw garlic- Lower cholesterol levels, regulates blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
84. Rosemary- It s used to help muscle pain, improve memory, boost the immune and circulatory system, and promote hair growth.
85. Saffron- Prevents Cancer, Helps with Patchy baldness,Increases vitality and protects against the cold.
86. Sage- it is used to digestive problems, also helps in reducing in overproduction of saliva and perspiration.
87. Sarsaparilla-used for treating skin diseases, arthritis and kidney disease and also to increase sweating.
88. Witch hazel- helps treat skin irritation and tumors.
89. Shilajit- Improves your body’s immunity and memory and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
90. Thyme – used to treat bed wetting, diarrhea, stomach ache, arthritis, colic, sore throat, cough, including whooping cough, bronchitis, flatulence
91. Tarragon- is used to help digestion problems like poor appetite, water retention, and also help with a toothache.
92. Slippery elm- helps with sore throat, colic, diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections, syphilis, herpes, and to remove tapeworms.
93. Triphala- Helps in its use as a bowel tonic, as it helps bowel movements.
94. Turmeric- It fights inflammation, helps to protect the heart, good for arthritis and fights diabetes and cancer.
96. Sorrel- Helps to improve digestion, improves eyesight, treats skin conditions and help with the heart and improves diabetes
97. Stinging nettle- Helps with hair growth, reduced bleeding cause by gingivitis, treats kidney and urinary tract disorders.
98. Valerian- Helps one to sleep, It calms anxiety, makes menstrual cramps less painful and lowers blood pressure.
99. Vervain- Helps to stimulate the liver, detoxify the body, reduce depression and stress, eliminate pain and alleviate chest congestion.
100. Vitex- Helps with fertility regarding women.