Welcome to Al Jamal Healing Center:
We are specialized in treating chronic health conditions with traditional medicine, our practitioners Sk Hakim with traditional medicine back ground extensive experience serving community for many years.
Base LOCATION : Dallas,TX,USA
- USA CALL / TEXT : 972-860-9787
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Ruqyah for Peace, Anxiety, Complimentary Health, Ain, Hasad.
Message us on WhatsApp.
Our prophet Mohammed (SWS) PBUH, specifically mentioned, and recommended Hijamah (Islamic cupping) as sunnah (wet cupping) . Hijamah benefits are discus in Hadith. Review the narrations in Hadith on Arabian Traditional Islamic medicine and Hijamah.
Cupping practice goes back to thousands of years and its practiced in Middle east, Europe, Greek, Egypt, China and Asia.
What is Hijamah ?
Hijama (Arabic: حجامة meaning “sucking”) is the Arabic name in traditional medicine for wet cupping, where blood is drawn by vacuum from a small skin incision for therapeutic purposes. Near pain less, safe with sterile brand new cups and with one time disposable sterile surgical grade blade.
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
I heard the Prophet Mohammed (SWS) P.B.U.H saying “If there is any healing in your medicines, then it is in Hijama (cupping), gulp of Honey, that suits ailment” – Sahih Bukhari
Our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SWS) P.B.U.H said “Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama, and if there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is hijama.” Sahih Bukhari.
Benefits of Hijamah:
- Improves blood circulation.
- Promotes Blood energy (qi in traditional Chinese medicine)
- Removed the toxins from the body.
- Prevents from getting diseases.
- Improves the immunity power.
- Protects from and removes the black magic
- No side effect when performed by trained practitioner.
- Helps to fight against infections.
- Hyper tension, High blood pressure.
- Circulation problems
- Relief from chronic pain
- Regulate the high blood pressure
- Fertility in male and female.
- Relieves stress, anxiety, anger, irritation and depression.
- Improves memory, concentration,
- Helps to slow the brain degeneration
- Improves the digestive energy (food qi),
- Improves the organs health.
- Women’s health issues and many more benefits for the body and mind.
- Detoxification from deadly toxins.
- Balances homeostasis, help regulate body anatomical systems.
HIJAMAH SUNNAH DAYS
HIJAMAH WET CUPPING
- 120.00 for 12 cups add 10 additional cup
- At home Hijamah available in GTA area only.
- House call :
- Fee $200.00 Number of cups 12
- Therapist Male only
Time to time due Covid 19 availability subject to change.
- First Initial consultation fee $60.00 30 Minutes
- Ruqyah $60.00 30 Minutes (add 60.00 for each 30 minutes duration)
- Follow up $60.00 (30 Min)
- AL JAMAL CLINIC RUQYAH BATH KIT $200.00
For each Ruqyah session provided with Blessed water,
Blessed organic cold pressed olive oil 1 liter $20.00
Blessed Senna leaves $10.00
Blessed Sidr leaf $20.00
Ajwah dates for additional cost
Sunnahs days are more beneficial, Hijamah can be done any day as a therapy, we strongly recommend not to wait until sunnah days especially if you have a health condition, therapy can be started without delays.
Hijamah Sunnah Days
27th June 17th Dhul Qidah
29th June 19th Dhul Qidah
1st July 21st Dhul Qidah
Client preparation for the Hijamah session:
- Drink plenty of water from 24 hour onward to the session.
- Do not eat anything at least 3 hours prior to the session.
- For female patients Hijamah can not performed if you are in menstruation.
- No shaving 3 hours before.
- In wadu.
- Shave 24 hours before the Hijamah location (if back is hairy).
After Al Hijamah – Wet Cupping care:
- Drink plenty of water and warm green tea. With no milk.
- Hijamah marks heals in 2 – 3 days to a week, apply antiseptic cream if it’s itchy.
- Try to Rest for 24 hours
- Keep your body warm, avoid exposure to wind , cold and wet conditions
- Take warm drinks like green tea
- Avoid rigorous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid caffeine drinks, sugary foods,
- Abstain from intercourse for 24 hours.
- Avoid dairy products, processed meat, fish, fish oils for 24 hours
- Avoid hot, cold, showers, baths, saunas, hot tubs for 24 hours
- Take light food, soups and salads for 24 hours.
New to Hijamah ?
Do you have Health questions ? contact us by phone:
Note : In case of health conditions Al Hijamah can be done on any day, no need to wait for the Sunnah Days.
We speak English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi south Asian languages.
Founder AL JAMAL CLINIC:
Spiritual & Natural healer
Osteopath Manual Therapist, DTCM, Certified Cupping Therapist, Hijamah (U.K)
Ruqyah & Hijamah Events in USA & Canada (on hold now Covid 19)
- Herndon, VA
- Atlanta , GA
- New York city, NY
- Detroit, MI
- Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tampa , FL
- Ottawa, Canada
- Calgary, CANADA
- Vancouver, CANADA
Important: Hijamah wet cupping needs to be performed by only trained health care professionals
Copyright 2015 AL JAMAL CLINIC – All rights reserved.