Preparation for Hijamah
Preparation for the Hijamah
- Drink plenty of water from 24 hour onward to the session.
- Do not eat anything at least 3 hours prior to the session. (keep drinking plenty of water)
- For female patients Hijamah can not performed during their menses.
- Shaving is necessary on areas Hijamah is done, so shave on Hijamah day.
- Ben In wudu (الوضوء) before the Hijamah
- You can bring bottle of water, juice, anything to eat after the Hijamah
- We can provide you with water, Dates
- If you have any questions do call us and check with us.
Hijamah safety first at AL JAMAL clinic, we used top quality brand new cupping set and top quality surgical one time disposable blade, adapt clean sterile technique for the safety of client, practitioner and community.
AL – Jamal clinic , Mississauga,