Ruqyah Frequently Asked Questions :
Sk Hakim Jahangir – AL JAMAL CLINIC
- What is Ruqyah Therapy ?
Ruqyah is spiritual healing therapy, by reciting verses from Holy book of Quran Kareem, in
specific sequence, order and number of times to get rid of black magic, nazar, evil eye and Jinn
- is Ruqyah Therapy Sunnah ?
Yes, Strictly following Quranic procedures, in Islamic way. Black Magic, fortune telling, charms, and Taweez are shirk strictly prohibited in Islam or in any religion .
- What is the Ruqyah Therapy for ?
Spiritual healing for
- Evil Eye – Ayn
- Jinn position
- Grief , after loss of close ones, illness,
- Sudden weakness
- Education, Marriage, Job opportunities, Business, Achieve goals
- Before starting important milestone in life.
- Note : for health related issue first consult with family doctor,
- Urgent health issues go to Medical emergency center
- What to expect in first session ?
First there will be consultation from anywhere from 30 minutes 60 minutes followed by Ruqyah therapy, same analogy when visit doctors office.
- How the Ruqyah Therapy done ?
Raqee will recite Quranic verses and blow on person and in ears, person can be sitting position or lay down on therapy table in a peaceful environment, no cells phone or any distractions during the session.
- Who can get Ruqyah Therapy ?
Anyone can get the Ruqyah therapy, new born children, toddler, teenagers, adults, seniors.
- How many sessions do I need ?
Depends on condition, severity. More severe more frequently and more number of visits. Important aspect is to first start the therapy sooner and start healing process Shifa from Allah Subah nava Taala.
- How much does Ruqyah therapy costs ?
Initial consultation and Ruqyah $60.00
Follow up $40.00
For severe cases additional charges apply,
Informed at the beginning of the session,
At Al Jamal Clinic we charge for the quality and dedication of service we provide.
- Is Ruqyah Therapy free ?
Sorry We are not able to offer Ruqyah for free, If anyone interested in making donation to offer ruqyah for people who can afford our service.
- is it group Ruqyah or individual ruqyah ?
Sk Hakim Offers Ruqyah for each person individual, which more effective.
Every Saturday 9 am for female group ruqyah , 10 am for Male patients, call and check reserve before coming.
- Do you offer Ruqyah online ?
We offer live online ruqyah world wide, wherever phone line connects , In case when person can not visit one of our location, then we can offer Ruqyah using Skype or Imo. Best recommendation to visit in person. Online Ruqyah is much better than having no Ruqyah.
- I will live in different city , do you any branches or any recommendations ?
We have only two locations as of now.
Herndon, VA, USA
1325 Eglinton ave east unit 214, Mississauga, ON, CANADA
- I live in different state in USA ? what is your recommendation to get the therapy.
If you are in USA or other province in Canada, best recommendation to come Mississauga, Canada clinic for 3 days or 1 week, Hakim will make recommendation after free initial consultation.
- I am not Muslim can I take Ruqyah ?
- anyone can take Ruqyah session, its therapy for all human kinds and living things created by Al Mighty God . All are welcome at Al Jamal spiritual healing center
- do you record or video any clients sessions ?
- No, We strictly follow client privacy and confidentiality, we do not record voice or we do not record any video.
- Can Sk Hakim make dua for us ?
- Yes, please send your name and what is the dua / prayer needs to be done .
- can I donate to the Al Jamal clinic ?
- yes, you can donate to Al Jamal Clinic, you can tell us for purpose it to be used.
- Ruqyah sessions
- Holy water bottles
- Ajwah dates
- Nutrition food, vitamins
- After Cancer chemo recovery therapy
- Chronic Pain relief therapy for low income families
Do you have still have any questions ? Feel free to contact us.
AL JAMAL CLINIC